In order to facilitate the use of Scratchpads among users we make use of a diverse set of support tools.
Our goal is to be able to provide support through multiple channels. To that end we have implemented a diverse set of tools that includes: Training courses, Issues tracker, Documentation pages as well as an extensive network of ambassadors worldwide that you can contact.
- To participate in one of our Scratchpads training courses or if you would like to make a suggestion for a new one please go to Training section
- To report a Scratchpad bug you spotted or to suggest a new feature to be implemented please use our dedicated Issues queue
- To find documentation on features and detailed procedures please visit our dedicated Help Wiki
- To find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Scratchpads click on FAQ
- To experiment with Scratchpads features please use the Sandbox. You can also apply for your own training site following the corresponding link on the left
- If you are preparing a project proposal that will include the Scratchpads infrastructure please consult our [Project proposals]/(/support/grants) section