Contribute to biodiversity knowledge
Link and share your structured data to make it widely accessible.
Scratchpads provide the neccessary tools to allow you to mobilise and link your biodiversity data. Import and link data from multiple biodiversity resources and allow your data to be re-used with attribution in global biodiversity initiatives like the Encyclopedia of Life and GBIF. Anyone who uses your data will cite you for your contribution.
Overview of features: - Master
- Publish in peer reviewed Journals
- Submit original data present in your scratchpad directly to peer-reviewed journals for publication.
- Nexus formatting
- You can export your character data as a valid Nexus file. Nexus files can be imported to software packages for further analysis (e.g. phylogeny).
- Darwin Core Archives (DwC-A)
- We use DwC-A as a metadata standard. This promotes the mobilisation of data between different platforms and biodiversity resources. As an example you can publish your Taxon Descriptions to the Encyclopedia of Life using a DwC-A.